Please follow these guidelines when supplying electronic art:
- Embed all fonts, logos and graphics in the native file.
- Convert all text to outlines or curves. Save. Resend the outlined – Vector .ai or .eps file.
- If program is at a higher version than listed, please save down to version listed below.
Adobe Creative Suite 6; version 17:
- In Design-Customers need to convert their native file to outlines and save in Illustrator as .ai, .psd or .eps (editable)
Acrobat X Pro 10:
- File formats include .ai / .eps / .pdf / .psd / .tif / .jpeg / .dwg / .dxf
- Outlined Photoshop resolutions to be 300 pixels/inch at final size
Corel Draw 5; version 15:
- File formats, saved in curves, include .cdr / .dxf / .eps
AutoCad LT 2013:
-File formats include .dwg and .dxf
Acceptable media for files:
- CD or DVD
- USB portable drives
- Please no Flattened image “placed images”
- Please note we are unable to use Microsoft Word, Publisher, SOLIDWORKS or Visio files for artwork.
When using e-mail, please compress files with WinZip.
Download a copy of these guidelines HERE.
*Note: Please do not send Microsoft Word, Publisher, Solidworks or Visio for Artwork.