Screen Printer (semi-automatic sheetfed press)
Reports to: Print Supervisor
Summary – Job Responsibilities – Activities
Primary responsibility is the setup and operation of semiautomatic screen print press. Will be responsible to work from blueprints, samples, and job traveler for instruction.
- Receive production order and job traveler from a supervisor.
- Obtain and check screens, material, ink, and supplies to process orders.
- Setup press, run proof sheet and secure approval for color and quality.
- Maintain machine operation and check quality parameters throughout press run.
- After run remove and clean squeegee, flood bar and screen.
- Record date quantity and initials on the traveler.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of workstation and immediate press area.
- Work as part of a team.
- Follow all company rules, policies, and procedures.
- Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
High School Diploma